How long will the partnership last?
The #SephoraSquadME partnership will last 12 months. New #SephoraSquadME influencers will be selected each year.
What do I need to apply?
Applying is easy! Once you submit your email and verify your account, we’ll ask you to share links to your social media and fill out a few demographic questions and short-form written prompts.
Upon submitting your application, you’ll receive an email that will ask you to upload a video to our Google Drive answering a short video as well as share your social media insights. This is required to apply.
On your confirmation email, you’ll also be able to download custom Instagram creative that you can post on social to ask for testimonials.
Is there a minimum or maximum follower requirement?
No. We value unique, unfiltered, sorry-not-sorry storytellers, no matter the number of followers they have. They must believe in the power of beauty, and want to spread it to as many as possible.
What type of influencers can apply?
Anyone with an active instagram account who is eager to become the new generation of beauty content creators! We encourage influencers of all races, gender and age in UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar or Bahrain to apply. If you are ready to show your passion for beauty, learning and content creation on your social page and converse with your beauty audience you are the one we are looking for.
What qualifies you to be a squad member?
The Sephora Squad will include beauty enthusiasts who:
- Are eager to constantly create engaging content for their social pages
- Are looking to work with Sephora and enhance their beauty journey
- Are willing to travel and attend networking and training events
- Like to engage with their audience
- Like to experiment with new products, looks and techniques
How does the application selection process work?
New this year, our panel of judges will review your application and select the next group of #SephoraSquadME ambassadors after three qualifying rounds:
- Round 1: Applying and Registering
- Fill out application form
- Submit Video testimonial
- Share Social Media insights
- Round 2: Semifinalists Announced
- 1 round of challenges
- Round 3: Finalists Announced
- Must participate in Sephora Squad House event
- Partake in challenges during event to become a Sephora Squad Season 3 member
- Final Announcement: Sephora Squad Season 3 Winners chosen
What if my Instagram account is private?
If your Instagram account is private, you can still apply to be a part of the Sephora Squad. You will need to upload 3 images or videos that showcase your work in order for us to consider your application. Once you are selected, you will be asked to make your account public. A public profile is essential to be able to get the full experience and perks of being a part of the Sephora Squad’s group of influencers.
What if I don't show my face on my account?
The Squad is open to all types of content creators. Your application will be evaluated based on the work you have submitted and the way you engage with your audience. For the video submission in Round 1, we will be providing you with guidelines and sample video to facilitate your submission.
What is the Sephora Squad house event?
The Sephora Squad house is a mandatory 5 day event that will take place in October in a hotel in Dubai, UAE. (exact dates to be confirmed at a later stage).
- Open only to finalists who reach that stage.
- Based on performance during this period, the final WINNERS will be selected and announced.
- Winners will stay behind for a few additional hours for Sephora inductions, and remaining participants can leave.
- Flights & accommodation will be handled by Sephora (for finalist participants only).
Is there a minimum age to apply?
You must be 18 or older.
Is this open globally?
Open only to those residing in KSA, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Need to know more?
Email us anytime at [email protected]